Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
View attachment 81741 Have y’all seen a website that I can order that rear diffuser or bumper he has
Rear wing and that sun shade above rear window is like totally bitch’n! Suttle but probably very effective.Rear diffuser is something that I would be interested in purchasing as well. I’m wondering what the front of this whip looks like? Ground effects looks great! Wondering how much modifications and fiddling it took to fit properly? Had a few friends that purchased body kits, not one of the kits ever fit properly! Any body knows about the 2015 European edition Forte? I was told by some one that European edition has a rear wing that raises out of the trunk as your speed increases, sold in limited numbers in Canada, probably not a good idea in the winter as the gap under the wing is going to fill full of snow. I really need a wing on my ride, rear of car gets loose at 120kmh and up, a little spooky in the winter to say the least! Any info would be appreciated!

·
Registered
409 Posts
Rear wing and that sun shade above rear window is like totally bitch’n! Suttle but probably very effective.Rear diffuser is something that I would be interested in purchasing as well. I’m wondering what the front of this whip looks like? Ground effects looks great! Wondering how much modifications and fiddling it took to fit properly? Had a few friends that purchased body kits, not one of the kits ever fit properly! Any body knows about the 2015 European edition Forte? I was told by some one that European edition has a rear wing that raises out of the trunk as your speed increases, sold in limited numbers in Canada, probably not a good idea in the winter as the gap under the wing is going to fill full of snow. I really need a wing on my ride, rear of car gets loose at 120kmh and up, a little spooky in the winter to say the least! Any info would be appreciated!
Sorry to be so brutally direct: There is no such thing as a European Forte. The closest there is, is called Ceed (or Cee'd), but that's only similar. The car in the picture was sold as SX in Canada (excluding the many modifications). The one in the picture, imho, is undriveable. I will say, that I like the roof spoiler.

Reactions: Smooth1

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sorry to be so brutally direct: There is no such thing as a European Forte. The closest there is, is called Ceed (or Cee'd), but that's only similar. The car in the picture was sold as SX in Canada (excluding the many modifications). The one in the picture, imho, is undriveable. I will say, that I like the roof spoiler.
Not quite sure why my dealership would tell me that there is a European edition Forte? I was not referring to the picture above as one, I have seen one’15 Forte in my home town with the retracting wing from trunk lid. The owner only drives the car during the summer months, always see it parked in the same spot in the local park. Waited around a few times to get info from owner, I go mountain biking for 3 hours and car is still there; can’t wait forever. Next spring/summer, I’m going to put a note on the car, with my contact info and phone number. I will post a new thread with a photo of it; I know what I saw; perhaps it’s a option or a aftermarket trunk lid. Still not sure why dealership told me there is a European edition, maybe it was a low number edition for 1 year only. Going to dealership for oil change in month and a half, I’m friends with the owner of the dealership; perhaps he can straighten this issue, and give me a explanation of why one of his salesman told me this; if it’s not true. Happy motoring Joach! 😎👍

1 - 4 of 4 Posts