1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
696 Posts
Here they are...finally! It was hard to find a place with free wi-fi (because I'm currently homeless). The first pictures are of the event in general and show just how cars were there. The S2000 and Genesis Coup crowd was there in force. The last pictures are of the four of us that repped the Forte's. :) Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awesome! :D

·
Registered
202 Posts
NOOOOOOOO I could of been there with you guys!!! f**k I just had to work... man anthonydv07 how was it man??? casco88 told me you guys are planing another meet around june or july?? I'm going to try to make it that day

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good Question!... I guess it would be a drive to Irvine to get some pictures over at HQ... but we need something a little bit more fun than that... I'm open to suggestions...

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,897 Posts
In post #4 you pictured 2 shiney exhausts...is ARK going to make a dual-outlet exhaust for the Forte/Koup?

·
Registered
202 Posts
well we need food, anyone that wants to make a business of food well hey, parts for the forte, CARS and alot of them, gifts, I read some one saying stuff like that made sence, girls with the cars bring ppl over too lol, I don't know really, what you think?

·
Registered
696 Posts
In post #4 you pictured 2 shiney exhausts...is ARK going to make a dual-outlet exhaust for the Forte/Koup?

I'm not sure exactly, but we did see that they were testing a 2.4 Koup that next wednesday. Maybe it's someone on here?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Next question how does it sound? Audio clip? and another can the tip be changed or stuck with that one?

·
Registered
64 Posts
We will be hosting another BBQ this year and would like the forte group to come down and support ARK PERFORMANCE INC

all tips are welded and sound clips are on youtube
Search: ARK PERFORMANCE KIA FORTE

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.