Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Just finished making a movie on the Kia Forte Koup! I hope you all enjoy it! :)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Epic. But the girl got annoying after the 3rd time she said "Kia Forte Koup"... other than that it was funneh

·
Registered
185 Posts
Epic. But the girl got annoying after the 3rd time she said "Kia Forte Koup"... other than that it was funneh
Lol. Yea I thought things were going to get a bit violent, assuming someone would get smacked or choked Lol. But they're still in love. I wonder if there would be a part 2. :)

·
Registered
312 Posts
Not going to lie, I thought this was going to be stupid, but I pretty much laughed the whole time, and a bit after. You did an AWESOME job and it should seriously win an award.

Best part was after the Kenny names all the things he planned for her and her response was "Let me guess, your going to pick me up in your Kia Forte Koupe"
Fuckin' Great lol.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Just earlier today I ordered a R - Suspension bar and R air filter from the dealership, and had to justify it to my wife, it kinda sounded similar to the video.....

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
That is just too funny and yet probably more realistic than we know...LOL

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Funny as heck.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
vtech, pls explain to me what that is. and to answer your question, no i dont have vtech... i have a nicer car

lol that was the best part lol

·
Registered
533 Posts
I frickin love you man!!!!! I just pissed my pants literally and had everybody at the garage howling... priceless... someone should repost this on a honda forum lol...

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
I kept expecting a Gieco commercial on the end!

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Lllllmmaaaoooooo hilarious

·
Banned
203 Posts
Lmfaooo the whole Honda civic part had me in tears, "if I had a nickel everytime I heard that... I'd have enough nickels to buy a Honda civic" rofllll awesome job, hope there's more to come :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts