Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I’ve recently turned into a father so my 2010 forte KOUP sx will unfortunately have to go.
It’s been great to me and hasn’t had many problem, but over the last year it seems it took a turn for the worst.

muffler detached at the connection point, gas leak from the tank itself, cracked front bumper, oxygen sensor needs replacement.

Given all that, I was hoping you’d be able to tell me how much I can sell it for. It has 153000KM and similar fortes will sell at 5000-7000$.

Let me know what y’all think, thank you

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
I think you are way overestimating the value of your car. I entered the info you provided into Edmunds.com and with that mileage (95,000 miles) and that much that needed to be repaired and it came to a value of $1,900 American dollars. Good luck getting $5000-7000 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you are way overestimating the value of your car. I entered the info you provided into Edmunds.com and with that mileage (95,000 miles) and that much that needed to be repaired and it came to a value of $1,900 American dollars. Good luck getting $500-7000 🤣🤣🤣
Oh I’d be super happy with anything between 1000-2000$. I posted the pricing of smilie cars selling in my area to give you guys a general idea and a pricing point. I never intended on getting the same amount as other with all the repairs that have to be done lol...

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
Oh I’d be super happy with anything between 1000-2000$. I posted the pricing of smilie cars selling in my area to give you guys a general idea and a pricing point. I never intended on getting the same amount as other with all the repairs that have to be done lol...
Oh, gotcha. Yeah, I think between $1-2k is totally reasonable. Sorry you have to sell.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.