Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What you guys think about the turbokits CAI and Cat back exhaust set up.. thinking about that as my next mod

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Have both! I would recommend both but the high flow cat converter is a must if u wanta see those gains. With both, and without the dyno loss, it's about a 20 HP gain. I don't know if you'll get the true sense of the CAI if you put it in at the same time as the exhaust but the CAI alone makes the car sound awesome. I've had my CAI for a while now and love it and just got the exhaust a few days ago and am in love :) get the burnt tips too!

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Moved to General Discussion, New member introduction is for introducing yourself.

and welcome to the forums

·
Registered
191 Posts
Have both! I would recommend both but the high flow cat converter is a must if u wanta see those gains. With both, and without the dyno loss, it's about a 20 HP gain. I don't know if you'll get the true sense of the CAI if you put it in at the same time as the exhaust but the CAI alone makes the car sound awesome. I've had my CAI for a while now and love it and just got the exhaust a few days ago and am in love :) get the burnt tips too!
20hp... idk about that one

·
Registered
211 Posts
probably but they loss on the dyno and inflated numbers but the product looks quality so does the other available ITS ALL PERSONAL PREFERENCE though lol just like the hid threads and such

2,213 Posts
dont get the cat back.... get the full exhuast, youll go deaf, but youll definitaly feel the hp gain. no more lag when you step on the gas, quicker response and you set off car alarms which is my favorite past time

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Cat back is a good, safe, option, If you actually want some performance gains, get the high flow cat as well. The CAI will increase power minimally, but still worth getting if you build your own.

Also: learn to use the search at the top, this question has been answered hundred of times.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts