Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,852 Posts
Hmmm...he said it has a matte black paint job? Is it matte black or matte titanium?

BTW -- the rear spoiler is the new Kia Koup spoiler available at your dealer...

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
For a SEMA show car, this one's pretty tame. Yes, the body kit's nice (and those wheels are awesome), but otherwise there's not much there.

We've got members here with much more impressive rides.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Out of any Koup I've seen this is my favorite. Yeah it's tame, but I like tame. I don't like the flashy ones, they look like they're trying too hard. This is just clean looking.

And besides, no one has quite the performance or the interior done to their cars like this one.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
For a SEMA show car, this one's pretty tame. Yes, the body kit's nice (and those wheels are awesome), but otherwise there's not much there.

We've got members here with much more impressive rides.

at least its a start.....
those fender flares-love them.
the rounded exausts- love the left/right bit-however- rather they went for a 2 on the left/right (heck-at least my 95 grand am had 4 real tips pointing out the backside)

i really aint sure about that wierd pattern used on the seats/doors......
the mesh on the headrests- i sorta like.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it's very nice i like the Dark Shadow Grey Metallic with the green inside it but is it the same 2.4L & 170 HP or much more ??!!!!

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
Out of any Koup I've seen this is my favorite. Yeah it's tame, but I like tame. I don't like the flashy ones, they look like they're trying too hard. This is just clean looking.

And besides, no one has quite the performance or the interior done to their cars like this one.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind this car, and I prefer clean, classy customs myself.

But this IS the SEMA show, where manufacturers are supposed to "show off". Yes, I like the exhausts. Yes, I like the body kit. But there's no performance mods (are there?) and nothing really that out of the ordinary in the interior.

So, meh... Sorry.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind this car, and I prefer clean, classy customs myself.

But this IS the SEMA show, where manufacturers are supposed to "show off". Yes, I like the exhausts. Yes, I like the body kit. But there's no performance mods (are there?) and nothing really that out of the ordinary in the interior.

So, meh... Sorry.

theres a couple nice performance mods, lighter flywheel, short throw shifter, a strut brace, some kind of spring package or lowering springs? not sure about that..
a cai soo you can't say there is no performance gains on this car..

I hope they offer this as a package we can order for are cars! *crossing fingers*
I love those fenders ;)

·
Registered
708 Posts
theres a couple nice performance mods, lighter flywheel, short throw shifter, a strut brace, some kind of spring package or lowering springs? not sure about that..
a cai soo you can't say there is no performance gains on this car..

I hope they offer this as a package we can order for are cars! *crossing fingers*
I love those fenders ;)
according to a spec sheet i saw it has full bolt ons.. intake header, dp, catback, as well as spec clutch lighter flywheel STS and lighter pullies, and a bunch of suspension goodies and a rediculous brake setup lol

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
according to a spec sheet i saw it has full bolt ons.. intake header, dp, catback, as well as spec clutch lighter flywheel STS and lighter pullies, and a bunch of suspension goodies and a rediculous brake setup lol

OOOH Crap I forgot about the brakes:D
and I did not see the part abou tthe header, catback... geeez the print was a bit small

this new R type is exciting!..

you know we should start sending letters and email to kia to make this concept maybe if they see how many of us want this they'll really make it happen!!:):)

·
Registered
708 Posts
OOOH Crap I forgot about the brakes:D
and I did not see the part abou tthe header, catback... geeez the print was a bit small

this new R type is exciting!..

you know we should start sending letters and email to kia to make this concept maybe if they see how many of us want this they'll really make it happen!!:):)
someone start a petition up .. TYPE R+ turbo
and i'll gladly sign it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts