Kia Forte Forum banner

Vote Now for your favorite Forte Koup for August!

• shattered.stars

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • fas93

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Aidensgrand

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • blackmafia

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Dvipercop

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • CopueWithA"K"

Votes: 1 3.1%
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the Kia Forte of the Month: Koup Edition thread for the month of August!

The contest will work like this:

Today - August 25 will be open for submissions. Post your pictures in this thread of your own car only.

From August 25 to August 31st a poll with chosen entered submissions will be added and all members are asked to vote on their favorite Forte KOUP. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will then be the winner for the August!!

Month of September - the August car of the month will be featured on the homepage of ForteForums.com ! Along with the SEDAN of the Month

If you have won in the previous 3 months, feel free to post your car again but you will be ineligible to win again.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Why the hell not? :D

35% Tint all around
Pinstripe on the grill
Tinted Taillights and Side Mirror Turn signals
SI similar spoiler
CF Door Handles
Door Protectors
LED Glow Red Underlights
Custom Rims w/ Red Lip
Red Calipers to match the car
Cherry Bomb Extreme Muffler.... :D (crazy loud)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Thanks!!! :) I liked it too when I saw it on Aidensgrand's car! I just had to get a pair for myself! And they have proven worthy plenty of times!! Those matched with the door handles really makes the sides of the car pop out!!

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
I call him, Zaffre.

It’s been too long since we have had a blue Koup in the running. Here is my car. I'm proud to say I have done all the mods myself with a little muscle from my husband when installing the intake [oh and the tint and wheels, didn't put those on myself :)].

18” Konig Illusions with blue
225/40/18 Continental Extreme Contact DSW
Window tint - 20% back 35% front
Tinted taillights and reflectors
Blue “K” badge
Aluminum billet grilles
Turbokits CAI
Painted calipers, engine cover, relay box & front intake
Custom Corsa blue shift knob & license plate frame
Stubby Antenna
Soon to come...installing my sub and amp now that we found a hole in the firewall!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Soon to come...installing my sub and amp now that we found a hole in the firewall!

I thought that it was strange that nobody knew where to run the power.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Yeah, not a lot of girls to represent down here either!!! :( its really sad! But oh well!!! :D Oh and girl you are so smart to connect your other intake to the intake box... i so have to copy you! Smart smart!!!

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Oh and girl you are so smart to connect your other intake to the intake box... i so have to copy you!
I can't take the credit. I think RPPS was the first to do it.

Shattered, I might have to steal your rims for myself.
Do it! I wasn't in the market for rims but I couldn't resist when I saw them. They match perfectly.

S.S what you are useing to clean the engine?
...a wet rag. Nothing special. He's only a few months old so cleaning is still easy.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Just in case the pictures are deceiving , does the blue on the tires match the shade of blue on the car properly? or does it look off?

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
the StormTrooper

well so far ive done:
Flat Black Billet Grille
HID kit low and highbeam
Audi style LED strips
shark racing bright lip spoiler
sharkfin antenna
painted calipers yellow
painted wheels matte black
magnaflow performance exhaust
eibach lowering springs
kfx front strut bar
Euro style plate
turbokits.com Cold Air Intake
Foglights installed(EX model)
carbon fiber door handle covers
blacked out window tint
painted engine cover

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
I was going to just paint my engine cover but looking under the hood of Shattered Stars, I may be just taking the spray can to a few other parts like the intake and fuse box.

SS - Did you rub them down with a little sandpaper before painting or just light coats straight over the top?

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Just in case the pictures are deceiving , does the blue on the tires match the shade of blue on the car properly? or does it look off?
The blue part of the wheels has an anodized look to it and what I mean by that is that the shade of blue changes depending upon the angle you view it from...just like the Corsa paint. Short answer, yes they match. And IMO they look AMAZING in motion!

SS - Did you rub them down with a little sandpaper before painting or just light coats straight over the top?
Lightly sanded with 600 grit. Then Rustoleum engine primer and engine enamel. I didn't end up liking the engine enamel color so I repainted with my leftover caliper paint (VHT) then many coats of Rustoleum engine enamel in clear.

·
Registered
32 Posts
heres a few pics ,

stats include:
Koncept Kia Revolution Koup
20" wheel and tire package
1.5" drop springs from eibach
pre production magnaflow exhaust package
dvd touchscreen headrest and satelite flo tv
Black leather and alcantara interior
Custom Revolution Koup wide body kit
Carbon fiber grille
carbon fiber mirror caps
carbon foglight appliques
custom lime green paint by ppg
K&n air intake system

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
those wheels are real good on the car. do 20's fit on the koup or did you have to modify anything? i want a certain wheel but the smallest they have is 20 :/ so if it'll fit, then i want to do it

1 - 20 of 91 Posts