Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Congrats , well deserved ! Yeh i know how much work goes in to keeping a black car clean . Been there , done that , will never do it again . Wash it , wax it , take the pictures then put it in the garage and put the car cover on .

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Congrats! I love the stance in the first picture. I'll have to keep that in mind when the snow melts and I can take some real pictures of my own Koup.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Congrats! Good lookin' Koup! :cool:

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Congrats Koupkid! I love what you did with the wheels! :D Awesome looking car dude!

·
Registered
58 Posts
thank you for all the votes and comments. im loving this car more and more everyday. i plan on getting more minor parts like grill and spoiler soon just need to get this speeding ticket paid first!

·
Registered
178 Posts
thank you for all the votes and comments. im loving this car more and more everyday. i plan on getting more minor parts like grill and spoiler soon just need to get this speeding ticket paid first!
ROTFL Im sorry dont mean to be mean bout the ticket. I just think that sucks. Man please tell me you were going for the speed limiter at least :D.
U should of been like (my car is a transformer it has a mind of its own:)) lol..

·
Registered
58 Posts
no it was in my Mazda 3 before i gave it to my dad. It was my second ticket on the same street going the same speed as the first ticket.. you would think i would have learned my lesson.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Nice car man,

did you just paint over the plastic inserts in the factory wheels? or did you just remove them all together?

was it hard to do? i felt around my wheels and it feels like a few screws/rivets are holding them in - and with that, is there any patching to do on the wheels as to not leave them with holes all over them?

i was curious as to how they looked without the inserts.

pretty sweet man. congrats on the ride.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts