Kia Forte Forum banner

Who should win Forte of the Month - February?

• Koupkid209

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • rossfrost22

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 2.4LForteSX

Votes: 7 29.2%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the Kia Forte of the Month thread for the month of February.

The contest will work like this:

February 1st - February 20th will be open for submissions. Post your pictures in this thread of your own car only.

From February 20th to February 28th a poll with chosen entered submissions will be added and all members are asked to vote on their favorite Forte. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will then be the winner for the February!!

Month of March - the February car of the month will be featured on the homepage of ForteForums.com

If you have won in the previous 3 months, feel free to post your car again but you will be ineligible to win again.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I like your #2 pic! Great shot!

What kind of wax/polish are you using? Its a little bit more than elbow grease for sure!

·
Registered
58 Posts
that was a day after a quick drive through wash.. just really nice day out and a fun camera :)... i want more submissions tho.. i want to see others hard work.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Each triangle is held in with 3 screws in the back. just take the wheels off and unscrew them. pretty simple. it does leave holes where the screws go, but not very noticeable unless your looking for them.

I would not wait super long to take them off because you dont want the uncovered part of the rim to look different then where the silver was.

·
Registered
71 Posts
2010 Corsa Blue Koup

Corsa Blue Koup EX with full 20% tint and windshield tint strip. Thought Id enter just for fun, I have many other upgrades planned and parts just sitting around waiting for me to get time. Sorry its not as clean as Id like but its tough when there is 3 feet of snow everywhere:cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the submissions so far! I'm going to leave the thread open one more day until tomorrow afternoon just in case there is any last minute submissions.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Nice ride KoupKid209 ! Those koups desperately need lowering springs though , the lowangle shots really show how high the Forte sits on its suspension . I think that 'look' might be where a lot of the annoying 'transformer' comments are coming from .

·
Registered
178 Posts
My 2.4L SX :)

Ok I was gonna wait to put mine up cause I was waiting on my carbon fiber:( accessories but here it is anyway.
<HIDs 8K>
<Yellow Foglight Tint>
<Yellow 2500 Bulbs>
<T10 License Place Bulbs>
<15%tint in rear and 30%in front> legal specs

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
I take no credit for the black rims, I was the first to post painted calipers but the black rims was BLkoup. or for me it was Blkoup.

I dont mind at all Nandino if it was up to me all the koups would have came like that stock.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I take no credit for the black rims, I was the first to post painted calipers but the black rims was BLkoup. or for me it was Blkoup.

I dont mind at all Nandino if it was up to me all the koups would have came like that stock.

Thanks for the credit..................your car looks sweet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts