Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Titanium GTSX

Votes: 2 14.3%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Kia Forte of the Month: Sedan Edition thread for the month of November.

The contest works like this:

Today - November 25 will be open for submissions. You must post your pictures in this thread to enter. You may only post your own car.

From November 26 - November 30 a poll will be added containing the entered submissions. All members are asked to vote on their favorite. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will be the winner for the month of November!!

The prize:

The November Sedan of the month will be featured on the homepage during the month of December along with the ForteForums.com Koup of the Month.

If you have won in the previous 3 months, you will be ineligible to win.

Let's see whatcha got!

·
Registered
117 Posts
My Forte

It was the only time that I could take a picture before I changed for my winter tires....sorry the car was not really clean and shine!....and It was not a professionnal photography! lol

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
Splashtown had an open gate on the side so i slipped on in for a bit. Oh and i smoked my front lights a lil later in the day, ill post pics tomm.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Kia forte koup Kia motors

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Trunk

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Full-size car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Automotive design

Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Automotive exterior Vehicle Bumper Auto part Tire

Vehicle Car Auto part Engine Hood

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Headlamp Automotive lighting

Water Sky Cloud Muscle Photography

Land vehicle Alloy wheel Tire Rim Spoke

·
Registered
174 Posts
You love grenades. Should make a grenade shifter!
Theres one at autozone. But my buddy has one in his wrecked eclipse. Im plannin on goin over and resurecting it:D Free<$40

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
you travel :) or go up to the pan handle lol

OR you find a real dirty ass slope, drench it with water so its muddy and then you mudboard :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
^LOL or get pulled by a truck through the mud. But im from New Mexico, iv only been here for a year. the Grenade has made it on all my vehicles:D

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
I see. Haven't ever heard of mudboarding. Heard of sandboarding, that sounds kind of fun but I think I'll just stick to my snow.

·
Premium Member
944 Posts
How about a Sedan and Koup of the year competition? You could take the winners from each of the twelve months in each category and have a runoff for the Forte Sedan/Koup of the year. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
288 Posts
My car is done. If i just had the pictures id steal this thing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts