• Tealchief

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • BicBoiFoDo

Votes: 13 68.4%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Welcome to the Kia Forte of the Month: Sedan Edition thread for the month of October!

The contest will work like this:

Today - October 25 will be open for submissions. Post your pictures in this thread of your own car only.

From October 26 to September 31st a poll with chosen entered submissions will be added and all members are asked to vote on their favorite Forte SEDAN. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will then be the winner for the October!!

Month of November - the October Sedan of the month will be featured on the homepage of ForteForums.com ! Along with the KOUP of the Month

If you have won in the previous 3 months, you will be ineligible to win.

TIME TO VOTE

·
Registered
522 Posts
Hay there is still a koupe of the month again also??
Will try and down load some pic's of my ride i know it will not win but it is worth a shot!!!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Kia motors

Alloy wheel Rim Tire Wheel Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Kia motors

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

18 in. sacchi rims Falken ZIEX ZE-192. Custom 2.5 in magna flow exhaust. Spectre intake, Driver side front to back black with a red pinstripe racing stripe, audi style led lights, and red stripe in my grill for now. Hope you like:D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah everyone had their doubts about it, until they witnessed it in person installed.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Where did you get the front lip from and how much does it add to the clearance on the front?
I got it from ebay. Seller is automotiveapple, and honestly it didn't change the clearance, it is the same height as the black lip that is originally on the bumper.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
diulun do you mean the Forte Koup of the Month thread? Go to the Site Navigation on the left of the home page click > Forum > Kia Forte of the Month Contest > Kia Forte of the Month for October: KOUP Edition

BicBoiFoDo what kind of front lip did you buy, from where, and how much was it? I want to swap a sedan front bumper onto my Koup and put a lip on it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts