Kia Forte Forum banner

Who should win Forte of the Month - March?

• Djlukasrukas

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Aidensgrand

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • 2.4LForteSX

• justdpot2001

• MaxOutPutKoupSX

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • crock89

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • DINSPIRED1

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • jeff613

Votes: 6 14.3%
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the Kia Forte of the Month thread for the month of March. Hard to believe we have already been running the contest for 4 months!!

The contest will work like this:

March 2nd - March 24th will be open for submissions. Post your pictures in this thread of your own car only.

From March 24th to March 31st a poll with chosen entered submissions will be added and all members are asked to vote on their favorite Forte. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will then be the winner for the March!!

Month of April - the March car of the month will be featured on the homepage of ForteForums.com

If you have won in the previous 3 months, feel free to post your car again but you will be ineligible to win again.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Djlukasrukas's 2010 Kia Forte Koup SX

Nothing fancy here. Completely stock 2010 Koup SX Black on Black. Ive submitted it just because its really clean & shiny! This car looks fast sitting still. :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
ya theyre are kinda pricy but IMO its got so much more detail than any 'K' emblem or just the stock KIA emblem. and its sturdy too. imo, the stock KIA emblem was a fragile plastic piece. i like it :) i can understand why some1 wouldnt like it but i think it looks bangin on my white koup

·
Registered
178 Posts
I did this the month before, but didn't win :( but this time I got my lip spoiler, so lets see :D

<HIDS 8000K
<Foglight yellow bulbs 2500K
<Foglight yellow tint
<Intake
<tinted windows
<Carbon Fiber lip spoiler
<License plate LEDs
<Custom intake :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
I did this the month before, but didn't win :( but this time I got my lip spoiler, so lets see :D

<HIDS 8000K
<Foglight yellow tint
<Intake
<tinted windows
<License plate LEDs
yo where did you get the HID KIT from... the one i was supposed to get installed today didnt because the black base of the Xenon H11 bulb was tottally different from that of the H11B... how did you get around this?
FYI the first bulb is the H11B and second is H11

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts

<HIDS 8000K
<Foglight yellow tint
<Intake
<tinted windows
<License plate LEDs
Where did you get your lip spoiler?

·
Registered
50 Posts
here are my pics
Hey were your tail lights blacked out in the last 2 pics or is it just because your car is black and its makeing them look that way

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hey were your tail lights blacked out in the last 2 pics or is it just because your car is black and its makeing them look that way

the first set of pics of pics are the week i got the the pics with the light i just took i went out and bought 20% tint and put it over the lights last week

·
Registered
178 Posts
the first set of pics of pics are the week i got the the pics with the light i just took i went out and bought 20% tint and put it over the lights last week
did you use the regular store bought tint or the ones that are "made" for tailights?? cause i like that look and want to tint mine also, but i know tint + curves = no bueno..(good) but i also heard you use a heat gun and it wraps easier....

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
did you use the regular store bought tint or the ones that are "made" for tailights?? cause i like that look and want to tint mine also, but i know tint + curves = no bueno..(good) but i also heard you use a heat gun and it wraps easier....
This is a great video showing how to tint your own taillights.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts