Kia Forte Forum banner

Vote for your favorite Forte for the Month of May!

• roknrolr

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Aidensgrand

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • jeff613

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • Gwildor

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • cyberalex57

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 2fast

Votes: 2 7.7%
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TIME TO VOTE!

Welcome to the Kia Forte of the Month thread for the month of May!

The contest will work like this:

Today - May 26 will be open for submissions. Post your pictures in this thread of your own car only.

From May26 to May31st a poll with chosen entered submissions will be added and all members are asked to vote on their favorite Forte. The person with the most votes at the end of the month will then be the winner for the May!!

Month of June - the May car of the month will be featured on the homepage of ForteForums.com !

If you have won in the previous 3 months, feel free to post your car again but you will be ineligible to win again.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Aw... so the one that won may will be the June ROTM... Sigh... I was gonna post my ride in June.. after I got my mods done....

·
Registered
567 Posts
Aw... so the one that won may will be the June ROTM... Sigh... I was gonna post my ride in June.. after I got my mods done....
So post it for the June ROTM and you'll be up in July if you win

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
So post it for the June ROTM and you'll be up in July if you win
Well I wanted to be the ROTM for June b/c it was my birthday month... oh wells. Lol, next year I suppose?

·
Registered
486 Posts
great... that was my plan too. My b-day is in june too.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm confused as to why everyone's so bummed. It's the same as the previous month, only a month later..

did I post something incorrectly? I mean.. I just copied and pasted AF Mike's last one and changed the months. Please let me know if I screwed up something.

D

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
No D, it's correct and makes sense. I dunno why everyone else is confused either. The FOTM contest has always been set up like this! Submit in Jan, vote, winner is shown on the hp in Feb. Submit in Feb, vote, winner is shown on the hp in Mar. and so on and so on.

Oooo~ 420th post! lol

·
Registered
567 Posts
I might have some stuff to make it look pretty by next month, so I'll probably have to wait till then. This month had a real late start anyways

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
All right, all right... I suppose I'll get the ball rolling!

Here's my mod list to date;

Exterior

Debadged
Black "K" Emblems (front, rear, steering wheel)
1.5" Stubby Antenna
20% Window Tint all around

Bright Spoiler
Painted Calipers (red)

"Koup" Wheel Center Caps
Red PVC molding (front speakers)

Audio

2 JL Audio 10" w0 subs
Alpine PDX-5 amp
Kenwood Excelon speakers (rear & front components)
Custom trunk box/wall
Raammat sound deadening in doors, trunk, & trunk lid

Other

Painted Engine Cover (red)

LOOK!! A puppy!!! <3

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
sigh... I was gonna vote for roknrolr but then I seen that last pic and had to wipe stuff off the bottom of my shoe.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Yea real tough... All ive done is de-badge or i would submit... Might have to just for some competition.... Someone compete

·
Registered
377 Posts
Well if everyone is going to wait it will certainly be a tough competition later on lol....
MY BDAY IS JUNE BY THE WAY!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
today is the 22nd and the poll closes on the 26th? well if there isnt other entries i'll enter mine just cuz but i wanna wait til im closer to my goal til i enter again. i havnt done anything like roknrolr has as far as audio goes. it looks super nice! good job

1 - 20 of 62 Posts