Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m trying to duel exhaust my 2017 Kia Forte. I was looking at diffusers but I only find Kia Forte S. Will one of those work on my car or can I actually get one designed for my Kia Forte?

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
So I’m trying to duel exhaust my 2017 Kia Forte.
Why do you want to fight your exhaust?

If you want a dual outlet diffuser you need to look for the 2017 Forte SX diffuser.

If you don’t have a Koup or hatchback you’re SOL. You’ll have to custom make one.

Reactions: mobileterminaluser

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a sedan. So I’m guessing I’m sol and have to custom make one. The mechanic shop mentioned to me about down piping my exhaust. I was hoping to make it come out the back.

Why do you want to fight your exhaust?
View attachment 82015

If you want a dual outlet diffuser you need to look for the 2017 Forte SX diffuser.
View attachment 82016
View attachment 82017

If you don’t have a Koup or hatchback you’re SOL. You’ll have to custom make one.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I have a sedan. So I’m guessing I’m sol and have to custom make one. The mechanic shop mentioned to me about down piping my exhaust. I was hoping to make it come out the back.
That’s a good option. But if you still want a dual outlet exhaust you can just cut your factory diffuser. Draw the outline of the single outlet and transfer it to the other side. Then cut it out to match the factory one. I believe someone here did that. Let me see if I can find that thread.

Reactions: mobileterminaluser

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Found it (scroll down to post #11):

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Here’s another one:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts