Kia Forte Forum banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
My switchbacks arrived and are installed. Only thing I haven't done is the ep34 flasher yet. Although I like the hyperblink, I'll probably end up installing the flasher. The stage 2 is bright as hell and I love it. I do most of my driving in the dark and on my way to work this morning several cars "flashed" me. Thanks DD! I appreciate the fast shipping and the excellent products I have received thus far.

·
Vendor
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
My switchbacks arrived and are installed. Only thing I haven't done is the ep34 flasher yet. Although I like the hyperblink, I'll probably end up installing the flasher. The stage 2 is bright as hell and I love it. I do most of my driving in the dark and on my way to work this morning several cars "flashed" me. Thanks DD! I appreciate the fast shipping and the excellent products I have received thus far.
Thanks for the review! Don't forget to write a product review on our site to receive Diode points to put towards your next purchase.

-Michelle

·
Registered
98 Posts
Bought front,rear, and reverse leds from you guys which are great!!! but the flasher does not fit. I went to autozone, bought the Tridon ep34 flasher and it went in in 2 seconds.

But now i'm having an issue.

When I use my turn signals, my smithclub ccfls blink aswell on both sides.

When I turn on my city/parking lights, all of my turn signals turn on and stay on.

The hyperblink is gone which is good, but those 2 problems still exist and i cannot figure out whats wrong for the life of me.
@Diode Dynamics

·
Vendor
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Bought front,rear, and reverse leds from you guys which are great!!! but the flasher does not fit. I went to autozone, bought the Tridon ep34 flasher and it went in in 2 seconds.

But now i'm having an issue.

When I use my turn signals, my smithclub ccfls blink aswell on both sides.

When I turn on my city/parking lights, all of my turn signals turn on and stay on.

The hyperblink is gone which is good, but those 2 problems still exist and i cannot figure out whats wrong for the life of me.
@Diode Dynamics
It sounds like an issue with your flasher or the circuitry on the Smith Club headlights.

Feel free to give us a call and we will help you troubleshoot the issue: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.

·
Vendor
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Do these work for the 2014 LX? On your site the only LEDs you have listed are the Reverse lights.
We have quite a few products available for the 2014 (listings are being updated) however, the switchback 1157 bulb won't be available for a few more weeks.

Feel free to give us a call if you would like more information: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

41 - 60 of 83 Posts