Kia Forte Forum banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have turn signal LEDs for my 2015 Forte EX sedan. I have taken them out since I didn't like hyper flash. Is there a LED flasher that I can use since I don't really want to use a resistor.

Thanks

·
Vendor
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I have turn signal LEDs for my 2015 Forte EX sedan. I have taken them out since I didn't like hyper flash. Is there a LED flasher that I can use since I don't really want to use a resistor.

Thanks
We are in the process of updating the site's listings to include the 2015+ model year information.

Feel free to give us a call or email us: [email protected] for more clarification on flasher fitment

Thank you!
Nick C.

·
Registered
170 Posts
In stock setup, my 2013 sedan's front turn signals do not illuminate when I turn on the parking lights, just the low glow of my headlights.

So how would installing the switchbacks work when the parking lights are switched on if these were not turning on in the first place?

Thanks!

·
Vendor
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
In stock setup, my 2013 sedan's front turn signals do not illuminate when I turn on the parking lights, just the low glow of my headlights.

So how would installing the switchbacks work when the parking lights are switched on if these were not turning on in the first place?

Thanks!
The front turn signals on the Forte should be dual-filament, in which case the switchbacks will work correctly. If your Forte is not equipped with a dual-filament bulb, the running light portion of the bulb may not illuminate. It's also possible your factory bulb isn't making firm contact with the tabs in the base of the socket.

Please contact us for more information: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.

·
Registered
170 Posts
The front turn signals on the Forte should be dual-filament, in which case the switchbacks will work correctly. If your Forte is not equipped with a dual-filament bulb, the running light portion of the bulb may not illuminate. It's also possible your factory bulb isn't making firm contact with the tabs in the base of the socket.

Please contact us for more information: (314) 205-3033

Nick C.
Thanks. I'll have to check the bulbs/wiring myself first.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Diode Dynamics
Do you have an LED replacement for the 2010-2013 Forte fog lights that will last? I installed fog lights on my daughter's 2010 Forte EX but use LEDs we purchase off e-bay in them (just using them as running lights with the lights on) but we have to replace the LEDs AGAIN for the THIRD time now! First individual LEDs on the bulbs start to go out and then they begin to flicker. I thought LEDs were supposed to outlast regular bulbs? I don't want to use non-LED factory-type replacement bulbs because of their high current draw.
Sure would be nice to install some LEDs and NEVER have to crawl under the car for the fog lights again...

Thanks

·
Vendor
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #67

·
Vendor
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
We're excited to launch our new website at www.diodedynamics.com, featuring improved vehicle search, all new images, and a mobile-friendly design. We appreciate your patience as we get it up and running. Let us you have any questions or would like assistance placing an order!

(314) 205-3033

61 - 80 of 83 Posts