Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a little video i put together from the meet here in socal but i thought maybe others would be interested in seeing it.
hope you guys (and girls) like it :)

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
awesome video! WHOA what's up with the cop at the end??

·
Registered
733 Posts
WOW..... dude great job

·
Registered
430 Posts
thats rad... I love at 1:30 when the two bike cops pass.. and what is with the suv cop at the end?... seems like they would friggin HB cops.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Excellent video. Do you do video editing professionally or just for fun? Looks like you had a good time. So what was with the cop at the end? Did they just happen to be there or did they stop you guys?

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
We were all parked in a "closed area" taking pictures and bothering no one in any way and the cops pulled up and told us we had to leave over the PA system

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Excellent video. Do you do video editing professionally or just for fun? Looks like you had a good time. So what was with the cop at the end? Did they just happen to be there or did they stop you guys?
i just do it for fun. and yeah they pretty much just told us to leave because we couldn't park there. I wanted to see what people's rection to that would be haha

·
Registered
526 Posts
Really nice video fredstr! I like the end with the cops. Also I like the simulated earhtquakes from 51:00-1:07 & 2:04-2:38 :eek:Ha..ha..JK
Great job!;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Great job on the video. Looked like a lot of fun. I hope one day there is a meet close to me. I'm putting too many miles on her already.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Great Video! Where are you guys cruising around? Looks like the the valley area... Ahhh, I miss SoCal so much!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
it was on pch around newport beach. it was a great day for a cruise

and thanks for all the positive feedback

1 - 16 of 16 Posts