Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
LOVE the front end... hate the back end and WTF only 190hp cmonnnn kiaaa turbo something!!!

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
How funny because I love the back end and hate the front end.

Truth though is that I hate the color so much that I am having a hard time giving it a chance.
I'm with stars on that one, i like the back end more, however, i like the interior more. if only our koup had that styling. (4 bucket seats, and nice flip switched)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I hate the back end looking from the outside, but from the inside it looks really cool! But i've always hated hatchbacks though... Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see what happens!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
anybody notice in the very begining when they show over the led strips, there is like a bend in the strip and it looks all effed up?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I personnally think that the sports car that Kia will make will be different than this and in a positive way.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
The sound of the engine is not that bad,the colour is ugly,if it you have been black or red and maybe Blue it would have looked much nicer .

·
Registered
532 Posts
It's ok. They need to fix the front lights to make them look more aggressive not too bubbly. Just make them a thin slit. The back looks horrendous and odd shaped. It's a work in progress, hopefully.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Ok, I don't care for the back end, or the back window, that's going to be a real B%*$ too see out of! plus the back end just looks out of place too me.

Love the way the car sounds :)
Love the front end...

Can't we make the kee into a two seater car like the saturn sky only faster.. come on kia don't we have enought 4 seater cars in the line up allready?

·
Registered
201 Posts
not a fan... I agree the front headlights are a bit too big, the LED's are WAY overdone. As my 7 year old sons would say, it doesn't look "mean"

Feature-wise it's nice, however a simple dashboard Start button would do! I do like the toggle switches though, nice touch.

I also am disappointed that it will have a v6 but only put out around 190 BHP? I'll take my Koup any day.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts