Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Calling all Kia's!!! I am one of the event coordinators for this meet.. This meet is open to all cars and everyone is welcomed although it's at a Mitsubishi dealership... Let's get a list to see how many Kia's will be representing at this meet.. Anyone has questions about this meet just message me. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
I'm in! Assuming I don't have to work...

·
Registered
425 Posts
Oh, I think I will have to make it to this.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeesome!

·
Registered
104 Posts
bump

so whos going???

·
Registered
13 Posts
im thinking about going even though ill have just started school in san diego. im also trying to bring my friend who has a koup as well.

·
Registered
202 Posts
awww damn this sucks I requested the 26 beacuse I have something to do that day, I can't ask for the 25 too, damn this meet sounds good I would go but i can't, take pics guys and post them guys

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Check It Out!! These are a couple of items we will be raffling off at the event... Who wants a desk set or R/C Car?? :D

R/C Car Retail Value:$150

Desk Set Complete Retail Value:$1000

·
Registered
696 Posts
As of now, I'm still going! That desk set is sweet looking, it'd look great in my "mancave" and match my car as well. haha

·
Registered
696 Posts
Definitely going to this, no work this weekend! Who wants to convoy up from the south (Oceanside, San Diego)?

·
Registered
7 Posts
There better be an arse-load of pics taken at this, since I can't make it. Haha.

Hopefully by the time the next meet goes down, I'll at least have my windows tinted, so I'm not rolling to a meet with a bone-stock Koup :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
i will be there!! i was able to get the day off

·
Registered
696 Posts
Anyone else besides me and Casco88 going for sure?

·
Registered
733 Posts
anyone in the san fernando valley (chatsworth) going really want to convoy with somebody

1 - 17 of 17 Posts