Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cruising along 401 East just past 427 and I saw a familiar sight- a white Koup coming up behind me- I recognised the license plate- that was Koup SXR! So I tell my wife thats Eddie....and sure enough its him. He passes me and we do the K sign...man it was so cool. So the next 10k we are together till he peels off at the Yonge exit. Made my day- Kia Nation you rock....Hope you had a great day too Eddie...Cheers!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Hahahaha...that was awesome Sandeep!

I was cruising along in traffic and the kids were sleeping in the back. And what do I see?....a Forte Sedan! It took some time but I finally caught up to you in that traffic. I’m running a Forte radar scanner in my brain...LOL

As I was passing you, my wife looks at me and asks "what did you just do?"

My response... "It’s a secret sign...I can't tell you!" Then she gives me a WTF look....

So then I took the time to explain to her about the forum again and our Kia Nation sign....she’s a real sweetheart, but not much of a car person...

It was great to see you and I hope you also had a great day too Buddy!

We should have a “Sightings” section!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
I feel left out of the nation. Can we get a pic of the sign?

·
Premium Member
656 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well I'll be throwin up the K to all my fellow Forte drivers!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts

·
Premium Member
656 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
I also live in the GTA, and ever since I was considering buying a Forte, which is about 2-3 months now I kept an eye out on the road whenever I was driving or any parking lot I was in for a Forte. I mean I inspected every single car within a few hundred meters of me to see if it was a forte. Alas, no luck. I never saw a forte until I walked into the dealer to test drive one. Finally, the day after picking up my car, I'm heading to work the next morning on the 407 heading east and what do I see ahead of me, Another Forte!. A red SX Sedan. I sped up to come even with him but didn't know the KIA Nation sign. lol. I just thought it was so weird that the whole time i was dying to see one on the road before I bought the car, i see one the very next day after having the car.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I dunno what it is.. But in Scarborough.. Blue Fortes everywhere... Go to a meetup.. i'm the only Blue Forte! :D I don't know what that means... :/

·
Premium Member
656 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Honestly i think i posted earlier today that id never seen another one, when today while at work, i drove right behind one for a good 2 miles, a silver sedan EX. He was a marine (on a base, he had the sticker). First thought was 'damn, I'm not the only one anymore'

1 - 20 of 22 Posts