Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there!! I am a proud owner of a white 2010 Kia Forte Ex, manual 5 speed. I am happy with it so far, bought it on April 8, 2010. Wanting to do some mods to the grill and badges,if you guys have any affordable ideas I'm all ears. Bought my car in Nashville, TN -maybe you all saw the portable classroom floating down the Interstate in TN. If so the Kia dealership is right there, glad I got it before the floods hit.

I work in the Middle Tennessee area at a college (Middle Tennessee State University) that boasts the largest undergrad enrollment in the state.

Oh and please help Tennessee with its recovery by texting "redcross" to 90999 to make a $10.00 donation, or go to www.nashvilleredcross.org

I also posted a video called Nashville's Helping Hands on YouTube that shows the spirit of Nashville, because WE ARE NASHVILLE.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new ride!
I'm sure you will find many ideas onthis forum for any of your future mods.
The DIY section will come in real handy :)

Last July, my buddy was down at 'the Gap' and crashed his bike. He was flown to I believe Knoxville TN. to be treated. (He remained there for about a month)
However, the folks there, not only in the hospital, but in the city were super nice.

So when it came time to give back...we were one of the first to call the redcross.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Welcome to the community!

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Thanks for the welcome and glad to have you as a friend on here. Hopefully I will be able to make a contribution

Welcome!

I have a ton of friends in the Entertainment industry in the nashvillle/murfeesborough and knoxville area.
Some of them go nailed really bad...

for people wondering of how bad it is... there's news sites of course, but here's a link to a staple entertainment industry backline and trucking/storage company's website that has some crazy pics!

Soundcheck Nashville

1 - 7 of 7 Posts