Kia Forte Forum banner

Are rims good or bad and should i get lambo doors

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Rims are nice, a little bit too much chrome for my taste but it goes well with black. It's your car so I am sure you love it and that's all that matters.

As far as the Lambo doors, NO WAY. It's just too much and it's definitely played out! I would go for something a little less WHOA, such as tinting those naked windows, if they aren't already. Hard to tell by the pic!

Good luck with your car, and WELCOME to the forum!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
18inch wheels look good..
They can make the car a bit more bumpy but well everything has a small price ;)

Lambo doors Nooo I've never been into those
A. they just really don't look that great
B. More important they will end up being a BIG BIG pain in your ass down the road
one of the problem faults later down the road of having them
the lifts tend to go bad and let me tell you trying to hold a 25 pound door up while getting out of your car is not much fun.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Like the rims and the two tone interior!

Question though.... What is your choice of interior color in US ????
In Canada it's black or "get a Honda" !!!

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
if you can find those rims in a black or any other option, then get wheels. but no chrome. chrome on a black car is way too much. let the big SUVs have chrome. doesnt look good

·
Registered
191 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
If you have the money and the resources available you should suicide your doors. Now that would be pretty sick. The only time I like chrome is on black cars. With your black body color and chrome door handles I think it matches nicely. Just don't start over doing it and putting chrome accents everywhere on the car.

Whoops! The one vote saying yes for lambo doors is from me. I accidentally voted both yes and no on it and it won't let me change it. Will you delete the yes Aidensgrand? Thanks.

·
Registered
59 Posts
The only chrome i didn't like was the interior vent accents. doesn't match the two-tone imo... otherwise looks great! a lambo'd 4 door.....interesting...;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts