Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think it would be fun to see some rolling shots/Rolling Video's of peoples cars, or any other rolling shots like going to meets or race track shots and video's.

No other pics but rolling and video ones please or they will be deleted as there are other threads out there to add those pics to. Instead of everyone making their own threads of their cars rolling they can all just be added here. Also their rolling Video's can be posted in here too !

Alright,here's how this works. Go get some video of your ride,then post a link to it here with a short description. Easy,right?
3.....2......1.....GO!!!

:HighFive:

·
Premium Member
2,634 Posts
Just a friendly reminder, Obert requested in the thread title that this thread only have rolling shots of Kia cars. Lets try to respect that and keep this thread on topic :)
Thanks

·
Premium Member
932 Posts
How's this for rolling?

Oldie but a goodie...gets more interesting at 1:25

This guy Ben is a skinny super model now!

YouTube

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Looked like you guys had a great trip. That video makes me wanna go drive every time i watch it.
We really did. I can't wait until we do another and bigger one. The team is heading to Vegas and getting into the vendor/business/manufacturer exclusive SEMA. I'm so bummed I can't make it. :(

1 - 20 of 41 Posts