Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Just dropping by to say Hi to all the Forte and Koup owners!!!

I am active on the Kia Soul Forums, and it was suggested I join here to help out owners who have questions, as I can answer them from a dealer perspective. I Manage a dealership in the GTA. Look forward to running through the entire site and helping you out any way I can. Also if you are looking for discounts on accessories or have yet to purchase your vehicle you can contact me aswell.

Cheers,
SOUL4U

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome!

Are you able to acquire the stock damping rates & spring rates for Forte SX?
I should be able to get those for you.

Just so everyone knows I am good friends with D113 and we will be working together in the future on promotions at the GTA meetups as well as trying to get Kia Canada involved in supporting some events.

Cheers,
SOUL4U

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Welcome SOUL4U!
Can you tell me if the springs from the SX-R could fit on a sedan ?
Thanks !

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Springs on the Koup are different than on the 4 dr. I will try and let you know as soon as I have info on those.

Cheers,
SOUL4U

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Soul4u. Yeah, whats that all about?

Is that youre reptile soul?
Yes thats my car, I love it, only thing is I wish it had the Theta II engine that is in the Forte, even just the 2.0. But some little additions here and there are beginning to fix it, added hypergrounds from Sun Automotive Japan and a Tekeda Intake.

Cheers,
SOUL4U

Attachments

·
Registered
513 Posts
Unfortunately when you buy your car from SOUL4U's dealership.... SOUL4U Doesn't remember you!! JErk! :D

Just teasing.. :p

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Unfortunately when you buy your car from SOUL4U's dealership.... SOUL4U Doesn't remember you!! JErk! :D

Just teasing.. :p
Hey now... Tania was your salesperson not me, and all because when D113 called me and you were with him and I couldnt remember doesnt mean I wouldnt remember if you came in. Trust me I have BEN there before.

Cheers,
SOUL4U

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
The Springs on the Koup are different than on the 4 dr. I will try and let you know as soon as I have info on those.

Cheers,
SOUL4U
Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Welcome welcome! I absolutely love your car! :D Black with green accents, purrty cool! And quick question, can the SX-R parts be shipped here to the US?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome welcome! I absolutely love your car! :D Black with green accents, purrty cool! And quick question, can the SX-R parts be shipped here to the US?
I can, however you will have to pm me for the specials we have on for the initial release as I am not allowed to post on here.

Cheers,
SOUL4U

P.S. These are exclusively Canadian so you will not find them anywhere else.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts