Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone put the 16" Soul wheels on there Forte EX?

I have the 15" wheels and wheel covers and want to update the wheels but at a budget price. I hoping the tires will smooth out suspension a bit. A guy on CL has a set for sale at a decent price.

Wheel pattern seems to be the same from stuff I found on the net.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bueller Bueller, anyone anyone? :)

I guess I will be the guinea pig. From what I found on this forum and Soul forum:

bolt patterns are the same 5X114.3
hub rings are the same 67.1
lugs/hardware are the same 12X1.5

offset range is pretty close: Forte 45 to 50 Soul 42 to 55

Hoping the Hankook Optimo tires 205/55/16 will provide a bit better ride.

I'll let you know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like they will fit. Which ones are you getting? Looks like they have a split 5 spoke; I like those.

Those are the ones. I just wanted something nicer than what I had without going flashy. It is a work car.

Discount Tire wanted $525 just for new wheels and mounting them. This guy wants $350 for everything and tires are already mounted.

Looking at them tomorrow. I'll post a pic of them if I get them. got windows tinted other day so now I just need some pinstripes and I will be done pimping my ride. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
How'd the TPMS learn go? Did you pay anything for it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How'd the TPMS learn go? Did you pay anything for it?

I thought they came with TPMS but they did not. The TPMS symbol came on about 5 miles into the ride.

I checked another thread on TPMS here and wish the Forte did not come with it. I can check my own pressure but realize most folks are too lazy to. I'll check and see if one fuse controls it but I doubt it. I will learn to live with the symbol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts