Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about you guys, but I kept checking if they would finally update the website with the 2011 Forte Koup, and finally they did! And I also noticed the below, a performance accessories section!!! Granted right now it's just the sport shifter that I believe has been available for awhile, but its progress!

Kia Cars, SUV, Minivans, & Future Vehicles - Kia Motors America

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
yeah I was checking it like every month lol..
of course the forte koup was the last car they'd move too 2011 lol:)

·
Registered
128 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Yeah I just notice the removal of the copperhead as well. Did you guys also notice that the US pictures have Chrome handles (only on the build and price but not on the photos themselfs)

·
Registered
436 Posts
WTF is up with the Technology Package coming with chrome door handles? And the autodim-homelink mirror becomes unavailable when you select the tech package. And the tech package isn't available with the manual transmission. Kinda retarded packaging IMO.

·
Registered
47 Posts
WTF you still cannot get a SX Koup in white (the most popular car color in the US)

i love white cars and do not want an EX so for this reason alone i will not be getting a Forte Koup

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
^^^
It is strange they still won't offer white here
and dropping the 2 wildest colors they offered in the states.

As other have said the option packages are strange and not well thought out.

·
Registered
519 Posts
what other color are they dropping?

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
No Copperhead??? Man that sucks I love my cars color, atleast it'll make the car more collectible in the future :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts