Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I volunteer at a local non-profit, actually if you're familiar with the term "makerspace" we're the oldest and largest non-profit makerspace in the world: The Geek Group National Science Center. KISS recently came to Grand Rapids, MI as a part of their Freedom to Rock Tour and American Legion post 459 was asked to perform the color guard ceremonies for the show. The Legion and I work closely together since I head the Veteran's Affairs department for The Geek Group. The crew of the Legion asked me if The Geek Group could help out with some graphics design work so that they would have something original to get signed by the band members. I passed it on to our A/V team and they hit a home-run. When the Legion was having the poster signed Paul Stanley said it was the coolest F'n thing he had seen on the whole tour. He liked it so much, in fact, that he asked if they could sign an additional copy to be put up in Gene Simmons's house at the unofficial KISS museum. I think that's freaking awesome and wanted to share :smile2:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts