Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what this is? What are the qualifications?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
yeah its for when you trade in other makes that kia is going up against like I traded my 92 eclipse for my new KIA Koup and I got a thousand dollars so I dont know what other car makes would get you that.. but I'm guessing Honda nissan and Mitshu trades would all get you the extra thousand bucks
hope that helps ya out:)

Lol inless its a diffrent deal but thats what my dealer gave me

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah its for when you trade in other makes that kia is going up against like I traded my 92 eclipse for my new KIA Koup and I got a thousand dollars so I dont know what other car makes would get you that.. but I'm guessing Honda nissan and Mitshu trades would all get you the extra thousand bucks
hope that helps ya out:)

Lol inless its a diffrent deal but thats what my dealer gave me
Im tradin a wrx. Im sure subaru is a competitor!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:) I'd have to agree with you on that
I googled it! Your right man! Thanks for your help. I guess they are giving $500 for impreza's. So that will add to my military and forte koup discounts totaling $1500 towards my new KOUP! :D

·
Registered
567 Posts
make sure those programs are still running. I know the cash back rebates expired 2 days ago. Unless they started them up again

·
Registered
119 Posts
make sure those programs are still running. I know the cash back rebates expired 2 days ago. Unless they started them up again
Those programs are still going on. Im in kia sales so if you have any questions as far as sales go feel free to ask. This months rebates on the forte are $1,000 rebate with a 1,000 owner loyalty or competitive bonus( dont even have to trade the car. As long as the registration of the qualifying car matches the new car). So Loyalty = if you have another kia, and competitive is a car they consider a competitor... On the Koup there is a 500 dollar rebate with a 1,000 loyalty or competitive. I'll take a pic of the list so you can refrence it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Im tradin a wrx. Im sure subaru is a competitor!
I googled it! Your right man! Thanks for your help. I guess they are giving $500 for impreza's. So that will add to my military and forte koup discounts totaling $1500 towards my new KOUP! :D
glad I could help and sounds like your going to get a good deal enjoy your new Koup when you get it;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought a Forte sedan this weekend and they gave me a $1000 for the competitor car plus $500 trade in value for my celica 194k plus

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice!! Do you think they would apply this to a GMC Jimmy even though it is not on the list? It's a 99.

·
Registered
139 Posts
My Chrysler Sebring wasnt on that list, but its cousins the Stratus and Cirrus are. I still got the rebate because i had a friend bring his cobalt in to use.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I bought my SX sedan two weeks ago and got $1000 cash rebate and $1000 because I was coming from a Scion tc. You don't even have to trade in the competing vehicle. I still own the Scion.

I wasn't planning to buy until the fall, but $2000 rebate on an already inexpensive car really got my attention.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I bought my SX sedan two weeks ago and got $1000 cash rebate and $1000 because I was coming from a Scion tc. You don't even have to trade in the competing vehicle. I still own the Scion.

I wasn't planning to buy until the fall, but $2000 rebate on an already inexpensive car really got my attention.
That worked out for me too. Someone else in my house owned a ford focus. I got the $1000 off!

Bill

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've been looking into buying one myself. I currently have a 98 Nissan 240SX. Wonder if I can get the 1K also?
The 200SX is on the list, I don't know if that would also count as the 240SX. You'd have to ask your dealer.

Bill

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I've been looking into buying one myself. I currently have a 98 Nissan 240SX. Wonder if I can get the 1K also?
oh man.. my dad had one of those and I loved that car.. wish I had some money I might buy yours to go with my koup..
anyway I'd think that they would give you the deal since it's a nissan, but like the other person said just call and check to make sure:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts