·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just stumbled across this
Not sure about the company etc.. but I had to post this up
:)
they say they'll ship anywhere in the world:D
Maybe you guys already knew about this but yeah just in case you did not ;)

SFR KOREA HQ Seoulfulracing's Blog

Ok well so far this is starting to look like a dead end..
Just sent a email and it got returned to me...:confused:
seems I got excited about nothing

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Looks like they mostly have stuff for the Genesis Coupe. Man, that car is freakin gorgeous and there's so much aftermarket support for it. I want it!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^^
yea I agree about the Gen coupe :)
but I keep seeing things about Kia & the forte and this company having a branch for the USA and yet as you said nothing comes up.
I'm getting a bit frustrated about that :(

·
Registered
346 Posts
Things may have changed but SFR was a short time vendor on my Elantra site and wasn't very reliable.

·
Registered
265 Posts
not a fan of the Genesis.... I don't see that motor surviving too many upgrades and reflashes without internal work done... mind you the 2.0T is a** slow compared to other 2.0 turbo cars and some NA 4 bangers... but it has more support than the faster 6 cylinder version which is still nothing to get excited about... in terms of 1/4 mile times you'd be better off buying the grocery getter genesis 4 door sedan with the v8.. 13.8 in the quarter lol... just my two cents... as for the KDM site.. it is a bit annoying that the Forte section seems dead...

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
There are many reasons why theres nothing on the forte section. leaving it at that I love having no restriction base on there reflash. Its still flash but flash it over again to put my timing back to stock again keeping all other features there

·
Registered
265 Posts
^^they are definitely pricey. if you want a pricey car with more potential and pretty much the same look get a used G35 or G37... at least AWD is available on them.

crock89... where can I get the reflash if there is nothing available on their online site? do i have to call and order?

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
yup call set up an appt to go to there shop or ship your ecu to them. and if you cant stay with out a car for 2-4 days they also can send you a ecu first hand with a core charge though which will be refunded once you get your ecu and ship there's back to them this way everyone's happy.

·
Registered
265 Posts
interesting... thanks for the heads up... I may just pick up a spare ecu then...swap in, swap out. where is there shop?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts