Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty disappointed right now with these guys. I ordered a spoiler from them almost a month ago. It had cost me $218 after shipping for a rear lip spoiler that is installed with automotive tape...way too expensive for what it is. I've seen the same spoiler on eBay since then for only $99. First they send me an email stating that they are on Thanksgiving holiday until Sept. 27 and that my order will be processed then...no biggie. It is now 24 days after I have ordered it and the order status still states "processing". I emailed them about this and their response was this:

"KKFRWS2 custom painted SILVER IM is scheduled to arrive to our AZ facility on 10-18-10. Iitem will be sent via UPS upon arrival.
Thanks for your patience, we appreciate your business."

Custom painted??? On the item description it doesn't state anything about this being custom painted. I didn't pay extra for it to be painted. It told me to select my factory color from a drop-down menu. Also...why don't they state on the item description that this item is shipped to them from overseas and that it will take a month before they even receive it at their facillity? If I would've known these guys were just as shady as ordering from eBay I would've saved myself the hassle. Probably where they're getting mine from anyways!:mad: Sorry about that...just wanted to share my experience with you guys since this is where I hear about these jokers in the first place.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! Yeah I think I ordered the same one except Titanium. I hope it matches my paint perfectly...if not I might flip! Haha!

·
Registered
75 Posts
that sucks dude

·
Registered
526 Posts
If I would've known these guys were just as shady as ordering from eBay I would've saved myself the hassle. Probably where they're getting mine from anyways!:mad: Sorry about that...just wanted to share my experience with you guys since this is where I hear about these jokers in the first place.
Welcome and sorry for your choice of bad merchants! Hope you get it all worked out.
As for your shady ebay comment...I totally disagree! I have been purchasing from ebay for many years now (over 280 purchases) and have NEVER had a shady experience. Choose your seller wisely!:cool: Good luck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts