Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Nice! If I remember correctly wasn't Kia offering Koup owners a few race lessons and a race day over in Korea? Is this it? That'd be cool if they offered something like that overseas but I would be so pissed if someone kept crashing into my car like some of those guys.

BTW, I see tons of Corsa Blue Koups in that video. Other than that there's like one red, one silver and one white Koup.

·
Registered
695 Posts
^^^ if it did and they fixed it then they need to share the secret. Now that it has warmed up there is no creases anywhere near my koup.

·
Registered
166 Posts
holy batman that's some elcheapo tire right there ! we just heart the tires squickkkkkkk some drivers should'nt be allowed to race like the blue koup with yellow stickers ....

·
Registered
513 Posts
THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!

When dude went from first to fourth on the 6th lap, I screamed out loud..

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Someone needs to tell that driver in the red car he is driving the Racing Red colored car. Should be in the front. :)
That race would have sounded a lot cooler if they all had a CAI.
Wonder if they raced with the TCS on...

·
Registered
644 Posts
Someone needs to tell that driver in the red car he is driving the Racing Red colored car. Should be in the front. :)
That race would have sounded a lot cooler if they all had a CAI.
Wonder if they raced with the TCS on...
I don't think so.... seeing as how the white car at one point got a little sideways around a corner... lol

And yea wtf red car driver :(

I dont think I'd want to compete in this race, around 4:22 you can see the two corsa blue cars rubbing each other a bit.. :eek:

·
Registered
638 Posts
There were quite a few bumps and collisions in the race. I'm nearly 100% positive the cars being used are purpose-use race cars, not someones daily driver lol.

·
Registered
644 Posts
There were quite a few bumps and collisions in the race. I'm nearly 100% positive the cars being used are purpose-use race cars, not someones daily driver lol.
Well if I remember correctly the race was open to anyone with a kia forte that wanted to enter, they just had to pay to have the racing specs installed/met...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.