Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for anyone interested as I'm sure most of you are lol... My sponsor informed me today that Extreme Dimensions is in the process of making a full bodykit for the Koup!!! We're talking FULL Bumpers and Skirts... Not a just a silly little lip kit, a complete Front and Rear Bumper and Side Skirts and should be available in approximately 2 months... Please be patient as they informed me that hey only have the molds and the first stage done of the bumpers and are not at mass production yet.. They're still tweaking fitment and sculpture... The skirts are done and ready but the bumoers are fighting em a little bit... I cannot wait and I will update you as soon as I hear more... Sorry for the big tease lol...

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
anything for the sedan???? cant make me regret my sedan man everyone talking about koup this koup that maaaaan cant wait till that car show im like talking about it everyday best part i never had sonic in my life

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
I believe they have quite a few body kits for the sedan already. They have several acessories for the sedan as compared to the Koup. We want a body kit too please!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
I believe they have quite a few body kits for the sedan already. They have several acessories for the sedan as compared to the Koup. We want a body kit too please!
point me to the direction and il be off to it! and no i dont want to buy something out of the usa which = to much time to wait

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Not sure of any American companies that've hopped on board to sell body kits for the Forte. The car is too new and it's not quite enough of a profit to try yet here in the states. 90% of the accessories for our cars are gonna be coming out of Korea anyway.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I'm regreting not getting a sedan after these pics.
Bahhh that line on the front bumper makes it look like its not a good fit! Other than that I'm quite jealous! :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts