Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the standard EX koup, I'm just wondering if I can just buy the factory GPS/Nav parts from my local kia dealer and install it myself. I've searched and found a bunch of threads on aftermarket dim kits, but I haven't seen anything on the factory parts. Any thoughts/experiences?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
bump
I'm also going to add the question if the 2011 auto climate control could be easily swapped into the 2010 Manual AC.

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Have you asked the dealer? I've asked about the GPS, but hadn't thought about the climate control. Guess I'll ask about that ad well. :) I didn't particularly ask about about just getting the parts, but instead how much it would cost me to get it installed. They gave me a price on an aftermarket kit though. If I remember correctly he told me the Kia parts are actually extremely expensive. It was a while ago though, so I might be wrong. I'd just call and ask to make sure.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I talked to my local dealer and they said it wasn't possible to get the navigation part by itself. All I want is a GPS that will work with all my steering wheel buttons. So if I cant find a factory GPS, can anyone recommend one that will work with all the buttons?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.