Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I know I looked at the Mustang the Camaro and the Koup all three. In the end the Koup was the best buy to me. To get a Mustang or Camaro equipped the way the Koup SX is with the bluetooth, Sunroof, Leather, etc. would have cost at least $10k more.

My brother bought a Mustang the same day I bought my car. He spent $4k more than me and there is no comparison as far as which car is nicer. Of course I would never tell him that. He always wanted a Mustang so I don't want to burst his bubble.

·
Premium Member
859 Posts
That article says it all on how the Forte Koup looks better than the Civic Si or Scion TC. My best friend owns a 2010 Scion TC and my other friend has a 2010 Civic Si, haha I like the TC and Si but the Koup is a much nicer looking car by a mile.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I know I looked at the Mustang the Camaro and the Koup all three. In the end the Koup was the best buy to me. To get a Mustang or Camaro equipped the way the Koup SX is with the bluetooth, Sunroof, Leather, etc. would have cost at least $10k more.

My brother bought a Mustang the same day I bought my car. He spent $4k more than me and there is no comparison as far as which car is nicer. Of course I would never tell him that. He always wanted a Mustang so I don't want to burst his bubble.
If only our car had 300 hp... lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.