Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this website that sells LED tail lights for the koup. Just wondering if anybody has these or are thinking about getting them. They are a company out of Singapore.

Radicar Garage

·
Registered
77 Posts
What a cool website! I love the LED lights....although I think I might black mine out instead.

·
Registered
746 Posts
RE: Radicar Garage

I think his name is Nigel Chew, in Singapore. Most items listed are 10-15 minimum order for wholesale pricing. Quiz him on shipping, somethings out of Singapore or more than out of Korea.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i want that cold air intake they got there! though, it'd be nice to have the LED taillights so that I don't have to worry about "the man in white" getting me?????? that must mean a cop.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got with him he said he would give me
Sample pricing so I can test the product. Once I know of the quality I will probably order wholesale and start selling on eBay for US market. Getting numerous parts. Intake, led tails and a few other items.

·
Registered
59 Posts
get that intake installed and tested and i'd be interested. it does "look" like good quality, but you never know.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I'd love to get this also.

Has anyone bought from this guy??

Anybody get a price yet on these

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,894 Posts
I belive the site is a wholesaler...doesn't appear to sell to individuals, have to buy a certain number of products.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Says :

Koup Power Intake Chamber

Increase the power of your ride.
Wholesale price available for minimum 10 pieces
+65 83661356 / [email protected]

Wholesale price for a minimum of 10 , so If you buy one only you should get the regular price ?????:confused::confused::confused: right?

·
Registered
123 Posts
OK , just got an answer back from Nigel Chew "Radicar Garage"

On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 12:33 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi , I own a 2010 Forte Koup SX 2.4L with A/T , could I install the Koup Power Intake Chamber ?
how much horse power would I gain? details?
Price?

thank you

Yes. You may install the Koup power intake as for the horse power, you will gain about 50% more as mentioned on paper but realistically, you would gain about 35% more. The Price for the power intake is USD$ 500 shipping is around USD$ 70 via EMS- Show quoted text -

--
Thanks & Regards,

Nigel Chew
Radicar Garage
+65 8366 1356

I doubt about 50% , even 35% sounds a bit much
what do you guys think?

·
Registered
54 Posts
$500 Bucks? Wait and they will have on from K&N or better yet, make your own out of PVC tubing or find a chrome pipe, maybe there's a model already similar out there..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.