Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
I like where the pictures show the installation. Not a bad idea up on the back window.... I personally like the lip spoiler with the lights like the SX-R one but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
I had the Bright lip spoiler on my white koup and I loved it but decided to go with something... more :) haha I'm selling it now but when I had it on, I loved it

·
Registered
695 Posts
Aidensgrand, i thought you had it at one point and time. With the whole storm trooper look you have going the new spoiler definitely gives you car an awesome look.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
I'm having a hard time finding any sort or paint code for copperhead. Is there one i could use for a spoiler like the bright, or should i just take it to the dealership and ask them to paint it for me?

also, how good is the tape that attaches the spoiler to the trunk? im kinda leery about taping a spoiler down.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'm having a hard time finding any sort or paint code for copperhead. Is there one i could use for a spoiler like the bright, or should i just take it to the dealership and ask them to paint it for me?

also, how good is the tape that attaches the spoiler to the trunk? im kinda leery about taping a spoiler down.
Okay easy way around this is, opening your drivers door there should be a black sticker on the left side of the pillar, that should say your color and the code.

Copperhead from my memory is the same as Burnt Orange (Canada) and Sweet Orange (korea) whose code is O9, that O as in Orange.

As far as the 3m tape goes. 3M makes the best products, if you are unsure of the tape they offer from ebay, just go out to like autozone and get double sided 3M tape, and that sucker will never come off.

·
Premium Member
45 Posts
as always, main, you've enlightened me! hope you're preparing yourself for feb...whats then, you ask? i get back from afghanistan and can actually perform the mods i intend on buying over the next few months. hope your ready b/c i'm an idiot when it comes to anything like this

1 - 15 of 15 Posts