Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to make a meet with all of you who have a KOUP somewhere for maybe like a weekend or something like that. Just a place where we can all meet up, check out each other's rides and then cruze together for a little bit and then depart back to whateer state we live in.

All Forum member's please give me some ideas of places that you would like to meet up (ex: a particular state) I liked the idea of Virginia Beach but that's just me and I know that not everyone would be able to make it there....please give me some feedback!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Tri state meet!

·
Registered
533 Posts
If you read the tri state meet thread you'll get all the info you need... We will probably have a pittsburgh meet sometime this summer as well...

·
Registered
444 Posts
I was really hoping to be able to make it to the tristate meet but with the wife just getting a new job and the way finances are right I don't thing it's going to happen. :(

I wanna know when there might be a Western Canada meet... I would really like to see cars and meet their owners. Maybe I'll have to plan one I guess...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts