Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today i forgot to get food for my guinea pigs, so i was going to a store to buy some food with my ex and my sister, im on lockwood making a right turn on queen i noticed a black koup ex to my left im like LOOK a black koup so i made i right and he was speeding up beside me and i slowed down, we had our windows rolled down and and he said, "Nice Ride" and i said Thanks you too! :D it was great but we had to break apart and when we did he honked for me LOL it was awsome never had a moment like that driving any car ever it was great :) The same hour i was passing shopers world making and i noticed a red koup sx like mine, he just parked talking to a buddy i guese and i parked beside him giving a thumbs up, we were having a conversation and i as i was talking to him about the car im like i seen this guy before, he asked me where i purchased my car i said 401 dixie and turns out he works at brampton kia LOL! he got the car for free so it wasnt as great then the black koup guy moment oh well it was fun

sorry for long story just had to share it, who knows the guy that i saw on queen might read this and post saying hey that was me

1 - 2 of 2 Posts