Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I haven't seen a thread on this so I figured I would start one. Has anyone seen any place to obtain rainguards for the Koup yet? Being a smoker and also liking to have my window cracked all the time I find these to be essential for me. I am looking for tinted ones, not chrome, but if anyone has a link to any style that would be helpful.

KSPEC states that they have them (http://www.kspec.com/list.php?ac_id=217&ai_id=2496) and they will fit either the Sedan or Koup but they definitely do not fit the Koup as I have found out. They end up being several inches short of the door pillar.

Jim

·
Registered
68 Posts
The coupe has frameless doors, how would it even be possible to install door visors?
That's the one thing I hate about the coupe, the frameless doors. Ugh, I miss my DC5 more and more every day.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The coupe has frameless doors, how would it even be possible to install door visors?
That's the one thing I hate about the coupe, the frameless doors. Ugh, I miss my DC5 more and more every day.
hmm... interesting. I feel stupid for not even realizing this before. I suppose you answered the question then... there will probably be no rainguards for the Koup. I guess this is now the first thing I don't like about this car. I WANT MY RAINGUARDS!!! Now I'm gonna cry...

+1 for good observation and making me look like a tool :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
doesn't the mustang have frameless doors? yes

Ford Mustang Rain Guards

maybe these would work on your koups people.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Pontiac G6 Coup has frameless doors, but whenever you open the door, the window lowers about half an inch, and then raises again when you close it. it would be cool if someone can find a circuit to do that

·
Registered
644 Posts
Pontiac G6 Coup has frameless doors, but whenever you open the door, the window lowers about half an inch, and then raises again when you close it. it would be cool if someone can find a circuit to do that
BMW's and Mustangs (at least mustang convertibles) also do this.

·
Registered
519 Posts
as stated above the g6 has frameless doors and they have raingaurds for them so im sure it will be avail sooner or later

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
as stated above the g6 has frameless doors and they have raingaurds for them so im sure it will be avail sooner or later

ehhhhhh- NO.

read the post again. G6 has frameless doors

IT ALSO HAS A FEATURE that lowers the Window everytime the door is opened, somethin the koup doesnt.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Anybody have a plastic injection mold hanging around? Lol

I was thinking we could buy the sensors for cracking the windows, now we just ned a vent shade that fits. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts