Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I would start a thread after spotting a Koup on an episode of Stargate Universe last night. It was funny because I was all into the show and suddenly" OMG a Koup!!". So I paused it and took a capture. :)

If any others spot one, post here with pic if possible.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Good eye Xray89, I saw the black one too!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Notice how the red one seems to stick out a little more than the others???? Maybe Kia paid a little for advertising!!!

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Thought I would start a thread after spotting a Koup on an episode of Stargate Universe last night. It was funny because I was all into the show and suddenly" OMG a Koup!!". So I paused it and took a capture. :)

If any others spot one, post here with pic if possible.
!! I saw that too :D! I thought I was the only person who liked SGU!!! too bad they are canceling the series....

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
wow, fast eyes! and it's copperhead! yay!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Dude I knew I loved SGU now I have more of a reason!

Where the hell is the Koup advertisement campaign???!?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
I would like to report another sighting of the Forte on tv. This time is was involved in a hit & run. It was a sedan...

TV series Haven season 2 episode 6.

·
Registered
543 Posts
^^ Thats right, dont mess with the Forte! Korsablue, Kia is doing subtle advertising for the Forte, just the way I like it. They are selling more by word of mouth and there really is no need to campaign. I think once people see them, they are hooked.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Sweet thread!!!!! Now I'm gonna have to watch more TV, lol!!!

·
Registered
393 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Well I was just watching Top Gear on BBC and there resnoblie priced car is the Kia forte 5 door. Cool.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.