Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was at my dealer today getting ready for my koup sx, while i was there, the dealers told me that the koup sx-r will be revealed for the first time this saturday, the place is 401 dixie kia in mississauga, just wondering how many of you will go? they are having up to 25% off as promotion for the accesories..

im probably picking up my koup tomorrow or saturday so ill probably see you guys there lol

·
Registered
587 Posts
Awesome!
Congrats on your new ride!

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
so i was at my dealer today getting ready for my koup sx, while i was there, the dealers told me that the koup sx-r will be revealed for the first time this saturday, the place is 401 dixie kia in mississauga, just wondering how many of you will go? they are having up to 25% off as promotion for the accesories..

im probably picking up my koup tomorrow or saturday so ill probably see you guys there lol
Riki, see I you can make it to ultra and catch a ride to 401 Dixie to get your koup!

I sent you a pm, read it asap as it has details on how to get in on the extras

d

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
If this is true this must be one of the worst PR blackouts ever...there is nothing about the SX-R on either the Kia.ca (Canada) or Kia.com (USA) websites -- not in the future or concept areas either. Other then the info on the Kia websites, I haven't seen anything else about the SX-R in other automotive-media sources.

·
Registered
708 Posts
well it's not really a new model it's just an accessory pack basically

1 - 6 of 6 Posts