Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
What rims are those and I have thought about the lambo door. Now I know what it would look like. LOL I like the LED under the mirrors.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
i'll ask over on the singapore site- the car belongs to one of the members there

Tampajoey did you get a responce on the wheels yet
they do look alot like the ace v12s and I just would like to know for sure
Thxs:)

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tampajoey did you get a responce on the wheels yet
they do look alot like the ace v12s and I just would like to know for sure
Thxs:)
nope- nothing yet- but then again- its Thursday, October 7, 2010 at 5:05:58 AM there- hahahaahahah

and yeah- those are some sweet looking wheels..........

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
LOL yeah I guess it is a bit early there

·
Registered
318 Posts
i like the lambo doors... i want to do that to mine eventually and the lights on the lower grille

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
haha MFury i was gunna say before reading your post that there should be a seizure warning before watching the video haha or looking at it in person

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
somebody please kidnap the guy(s) that made the kit for lambo doors(they are just mounting brackets, right?)

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Sorry guys but the lighting got messed up in the vid and make my car look lime green :p
That is some very strange lighting mishap there. :)

The lambo doors don't look like they clear very much, might be hard to get into the car or put a box or large item in.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Damm......that koup is SICK!

I'm liking those rims. The lambo doors...Hmmmmm???

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
i like the lambo doors. now all they need to make is a set of suicide doors(backwards opening)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.