Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all !
just picked up my wife a 2010 spicy red koupe ex , traded in the hemi quad cab dodge that got 12 mpg . i have a 08 optima i daliy drive 100+miles . so becoming a kia fan

cya
mike

·
Registered
536 Posts
Welcome....I wasn't a huge Kia fan before and during the purchase....I had other cars I was interested in but credit wouldn't allow for it. Since then I have to say I really like the car, even with it's little quirks and this forum is a added bonus with some very knowledgeable people. Take part and post pics! Again Congrats. You'll love the gas savings!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome....I wasn't a huge Kia fan before and during the purchase....I had other cars I was interested in but credit wouldn't allow for it. Since then I have to say I really like the car, even with it's little quirks and this forum is a added bonus with some very knowledgeable people. Take part and post pics! Again Congrats. You'll love the gas savings!
I feel your pain with the credit part, haha! I originally wanted a mazda but they wouldn't approve me cause I'm 20. But Kia is amazing and had NO problem financing me the money! Enjoy your new car you'll be very happy with it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
THANKS for the welcome , i'll check the tire pressure today . i looked at hondas too and i was surprised at the value of the kia and the fact that it would run circles around the honda power wise . let the modding begin !!

·
Registered
536 Posts
I preferred Mazda myself...Even was looking at Acura but knew my chances were slim to none...I absolutely hate Honda so I would have chose the Kia over that anyday. Credit still wasn't good enough for the Koup though so Sedan it was. I still think I can make it hot...Not that I know anything about them but I am just tired of seeing every wannabe racer in my town with a Civic sporting tint, a primer bodykit that wasn't installed correctly and a fartcan...I like to be different....Kia was just the car. Have only seen one in town and a 50+ year old was driving it so I don't expect to see her modding hers out anytime soon...

2,213 Posts
I preferred Mazda myself...Even was looking at Acura but knew my chances were slim to none...I absolutely hate Honda so I would have chose the Kia over that anyday. Credit still wasn't good enough for the Koup though so Sedan it was. I still think I can make it hot...Not that I know anything about them but I am just tired of seeing every wannabe racer in my town with a Civic sporting tint, a primer bodykit that wasn't installed correctly and a fartcan...I like to be different....Kia was just the car. Have only seen one in town and a 50+ year old was driving it so I don't expect to see her modding hers out anytime soon...

your competition is an old broad.... lmao watch her hook hers up and smoke ya!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
congratulations on your new ride and welcome to the community! You made a wise decision!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts