Kia Forte Forum banner

Koups in Oshawa?

16K views 159 replies 15 participants last post by  KCDN 
#1 ·
I'm from oshawa, and I see several koups on my way to school. I'm actualy surprised with the amount I see. I usually spot around 4 everyday. Who's from oshawa and whitby on here?

#3 ·
If yours has the "JOLT" logo, I've probably never seen it, but it is very nice, very clean. Mines a racing red koup with red wheel inserts, love of my life

#4 ·
haha nah it dosent say Jolt on it, thats just photoshoped, same with the hood, Just have a plain white sedan :) I drive it around oshawa and courtice quiet alot. ah and im still rolling on hub caps (lol) saving money for some nice rims, probably going to buy them at taunton tire.

#5 ·
Then I probably have seen yours, and I pass taunton tire everyday!

#7 ·
Hey guys, I saw your thread and you are both absolutely correct, there are a lot more Forte's cruising around. I travel from Bowmanville to Toronto everyday for work and usually see about 4 to 5 on the 401. I am also a member of UKE Ontario and I am looking for a bunch of Kia owners in the Durham Region Area to get together every once in a while as well as I am going to be setting up with some local sponsors that our members can go to and receive a discount on parts. You can email me anytime at Durhamregionkiaklub@hotmail.com or you can also register an ID at www.unitedkiaenthusiasts.com where I am known there as Haydym as well. Some of us were at a meet today near Cawthra and Lakeshore at Krown Lakeshore and it was a great time and was for a great cause with all proceeds going to Sick Kids Hospital. I am hopefully setting up another meet soon in Pickering at Bessada Kia so stay in touch!

#11 ·
hey Jpskoup I think I saw you the other day on taunton heading towards bowmanville around 3:40 by the wal-mart and super center. I also saw 2 more fortes on that drive lol, a titanium forte 5 turning onto adelaide and a black koup turning onto ritson rd south. Saw 3 fortes in the span of about 10 minutes. :p

#12 ·
Yep that would be me haha, always in that area between 330 to 430 :p
you can honk if you ever see me again:p

#15 ·
Nah I never stopped there, but I just checked out their product line, they didn't have anything for kia:/

#18 ·
I dont know if i want to get an exaust system anyway, but definatly keep me posted if you do ever get a quote.

#24 ·
ahaha I go to school country lane and rossland, Obviously not now though:p

#25 ·
You guys want to get together Thursday 7pmish at the Timmies at Thickson & Consumers RD.. just off the 401??
i would totally do that, too bad im in Quebec right now on vacation...:(:)

#30 ·
Yes that was me :p I noticed the blue koup in the back so I decided I got to park beside it to let them know they aren't alone, I'm guessing it was you?:p

#29 ·
I'm the guy that got the exhaust done . I have a 2010 Kia Soul. Red with the 2lt engine and a 5sp. The guy at GT Custom exhaust was awesome. He fitted my car with a polished Magnaflow with a small oval tip. That combined with the ram air intake sounds great. A little extra horse power doesn't hurt either. I would love to meet with you guys, and Ben,"Gwildor". I live in South Oshawa about 2 mins from Lakeview Park.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.