Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, after almost 3 yrs of being inactive, its back!

Info:

READ ALL OF IT

When: Tuesday APRIL/12/11 at 7pm **MONTHLY**
Address:1521 N Victory Pl, Burbank, CA

Why to come to meet: chillax
Have some donuts
Have some panda express
Look at all the rides
Meet some people
Bring back the meet scene
Get some pictures
(Show off your ride)
Details: CHP & BPD is cool with us so don’t mess up that respect
(LEAVE THE STREET MIND AT HOME)

]Rule’s: NO BURNOUTS!
NO REVVING!
NO RACING!
NO HATING!
SHOW RESPECT TO PEOPLE SHOPPING
PLEASE KEEP YOUR CARS BELOW 3K
****NO SPEEDING IN THE PARKING LOT***
NO REDLINING 1/2 WHEN LEAVING THE LOT
SHOW RESPECT TO POLICE AND CHP
NO FIGHTING!
PLEASE DONT LITTER

PLEASE BUMP shout outs to (909/818/626/323/661/213) too roll thru

please follow these
]Rules: NO BURNOUTS!
NO REVVING!
NO RACING!
NO HATING!
SHOW RESPECT TO PEOPLE SHOPPING
****NO SPEEDING IN THE PARKING LOT***

·
Registered
733 Posts
legit i'll be going

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey do u guys go to the local meet out here in northridge? the one on tampa and parthenia at the in n out/costco parking lot? wednesday nights

·
Registered
85 Posts
ive heard about it, never gone though cuz i think its like any tuner car out there, not specific cars ya know? my friend went one time but of course cops came and pulled a fast and furious move and scattered everybody. back in the day, it originated at the wendys on platt and victory, then slowly moved to porter ranch in-n-out, now its over there by northridge

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea i remember it use to be at the big kmart. then it got moved to the in n out in van nuys at the plant. then it got moved to porter ranch then at northridge. cops are gonna show up period though. theres a race spot people go to...but of course cops show up everytime

·
Registered
85 Posts
yeah cops are always gonna be there no matter what. as long as were cool (and we are) we can have a good time. my koup is bone stock so no worries here lol

·
Registered
733 Posts
just got to ask are the cops gonna be stricked on the HID headlights cause i cant afford another ticket :(

But ya we should cruise out there together

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
i dont think because i have HIDs and i work and glendale and i past a lot of cops with them on and they dont hesitate to even look at me (maybe cuz they're so bright lol)

some souls and other kias will be there too

·
Registered
289 Posts
Why Tuesday?
Why would Cops give you trouble about HID's?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
idk why its a tuesday usually its a thursday but i guess they want it on a tuesday. cops will do anything to hassel u even if its HIDS thats just how they roll

·
Registered
733 Posts
ya i hate cops at a car meet, i lost all respect for cops at car meets after what i saw at a west covina meet

·
Registered
425 Posts
ya i hate cops at a car meet, i lost all respect for cops at car meets after what i saw at a west covina meet
Was that one of the round up meets were a bunch of cops showed blocked the exits and handed 99% of the guys there tickets? I know it has happened a couple times out that way.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Was that one of the round up meets were a bunch of cops showed blocked the exits and handed 99% of the guys there tickets? I know it has happened a couple times out that way.
It basiclly was, but they were nice enough to not block the exits lol. It pissed me off because to me instead of the cops doing there job and stopping crime, they were out giving a bunch of kids a hard time. I got pulled over that night cause i was in a left hand turn line and went straight like an idiot(my fault) cop pulls me over, tells me they dont like the car meet there and there trying to scare everyone away. cop gives me a ticket and with a F ing smile on his face tells me im getting a piont on my liscence and i'll have to go to traffic school, so i just dont respect them anymore

·
Registered
85 Posts
It basiclly was, but they were nice enough to not block the exits lol. It pissed me off because to me instead of the cops doing there job and stopping crime, they were out giving a bunch of kids a hard time. I got pulled over that night cause i was in a left hand turn line and went straight like an idiot(my fault) cop pulls me over, tells me they dont like the car meet there and there trying to scare everyone away. cop gives me a ticket and with a F ing smile on his face tells me im getting a piont on my liscence and i'll have to go to traffic school, so i just dont respect them anymore
ouch man, not cool at all:(

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bump...next tuesday ill be here chase..supermann u guys going for sure? i wont be able to meet up with u two and cruise oer cuz ill be just getting off of work and i work in glendale so there wont be any point in passing burbank lol

·
Registered
733 Posts
bump...next tuesday ill be here chase..supermann u guys going for sure? i wont be able to meet up with u two and cruise oer cuz ill be just getting off of work and i work in glendale so there wont be any point in passing burbank lol

Maaaaaybeee.... i got class that day but most likely ya i'll go

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.