Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I would really like to order this grilldetail KSPEC KDM Performance Center from KSPEC but I can't seem to get a hold of them via email and they don't leave a contact number for the US office. Has anyone ordered from here, or ordered this grill from here? I want to know if it comes painted or how much it would cost to have it painted black and shipped.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
They are probably not responding because every single question you just asked is already answered on the page you linked to. Try reading a little next time.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have this grill and it looks great! I got mine from sharkracing.com, I was contacting through e-mail by [email protected], this might work better for you. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are probably not responding because every single question you just asked is already answered on the page you linked to. Try reading a little next time.
◈ Grill is made is FRP and comes pre-painted in dark metallic color.

◈ Paint should be done right before installation for best quality.

^This is why I questioned. It seemed weird they would say that after saying it comes pre-painted. Seemed like they are telling you to paint it correctly before install.

◈ Simple and easy replacement.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
265 Posts
I'm skeptical on wasting $200 on a grille, although nice, this car needs more go than show. just my preference... but this really is a nice grille... black seems like the only good color for it though... maybe red if your car is black with red accents.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya, I'm doing show before go. I had go and it got me 4 points... lol So for now I just want to look nice. Once I pay the car off I'll be hitting TK up for that... well TK! lol

·
Registered
306 Posts
ask if they price match items. i ask them earlier today they answered but they needed more info on what i wanted still havent heard from them yet. i ordered two thngs from them. the thing with this site is they are pricey, but thats because they are coming straight from korea.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.