Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in Cali have a Koup yet? sent an email to Verticaldoors.com here is reply

In order for us to design a kit for a specific car we most have the car here at our location for 7 to 10 business days so we can prot—type it. If someone is willing to do this we will be willing to design the kit.

Brian Burchett
1220 Graphite Dr.
Corona CA 92881
U.S.A
TEL: (951) 273-1069 Ext 317
FAX: (951) 273-1854
Visit us at http://verticaldoors.com

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
lol my wife just said if i get these she will no longer ride in my car... all the more reason to get them IMO

·
Registered
68 Posts
Oh dear Lord, please bless the Koup and assure that it will never see Lambo doors. Actually, please don't
allow ricers in general have this car.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LMAO!!!!

I do like rice!

And its too late for the your hopes of the racers getting this car. It is KIA's intent for this car IMO.

And I have said it at least 5 times. I got this car as a toy. My son is really into cars and i told him that we could mod this together and do what he wanted to do to it. (anything within reason.) He is only 6 so to him Lambo doors are cool.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
If lambo doors are your "forte" then get them...pun intended. There are a lot of things I wouldn't do to my car -- however, if it belongs to someone else they can do what they want.

The use of "RICE" in this thread and on this site is counter productive to any civilized discussion.

·
Registered
66 Posts
My use of the term "rice" is meant in jest and not to denigrate the character of the poster. Do what you like to your car. I am entitled to not like certain mods but my opinion is not a fact, it's just an opinion.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts