4) Audi headlight mod
5) sharkfin antenna
6) Hid converter kit
7) painted her wheels
8) painted her break calipers
9) CF door handle covers
10) Shark Racing lip spoiler
11) Fog lights installed
AND 12) magnaflow performance muffler which i love!

i just finished lowering the car and i will say the first spring is the hardest. took me 2 hrs for the first wheel and then about 45 min for the rest. will be re-aligning the car tomorrow morningi really want a lip kit put on it but im not spending 2 grand on the SX-R one. how long do yall think it takes companies to make these things for new cars? just curious of coarse. im also curious on ppls ideas on wheels i could get... i really really want the sx wheels but aftermarket wheels are cheaper for a package. :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i used the one that pharoahkoup did on the DIY section. i just put my strips on top rather than on the bottom

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Love those head lights, looks like cat eyes..
she looks great all the way around.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
:) You forgot about the prop fogs!!! And your car is pretty darn awesome!!! :) I'm getting my exhaust done monday.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Oh whoops I guess I didn't see. And I am getting a muffler... Hopefully...

·
Registered
64 Posts
The car looks awesome! I do like the Audi lighting going on the top rather than the bottom. I would have loved to get my car in white because of the great contrast with the black molding, but they don't offer white on the SX model. I think its odd but oh well. OH, where did you get the Euro style license place? That seems like such an awesome subtle touch. Again, great job!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Looks like she has eyebrows now with those leds. Forgot to mention the painted engine cover. Looking good.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm actually getting a custom cover made that will match the CAI and silver strut bar. Its gunna be a shiny aluminium. Its gunman look clean

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,841 Posts
What brand CAI?

·
Registered
519 Posts
I love the first pic... its currently my background on my computer

also how does the lisence plate work? does it replace your current front lisence plate? is it legal?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts