Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys.
Is there anybody change aftermarket for leather seat!?

I want to get leather seat...:(

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hello guys.
Is there anybody change aftermarket for leather seat!?

I want to get leather seat...:(
If u want leather seats the sx koup had a option to get leather sport seats. I would look into trying to get some of those.?

·
Registered
593 Posts
I've read some people swapping out seat covers. I'd have to question this as some of the side airbags come out of the sides of the seats... ripping through the specially designed seat covers. If not OEM... are these replacement seat covers the same? What type of guarantee is there that they work the same way?

·
Registered
585 Posts
My observation when testing the SX is that the leather seats are not of high quality. The leather is thin and not upholstered all that well. Some of the posts here have said that they were not happy with how they have held up. The cloths seats on the other hand are excellent. You might be better off with some after market/custom hides.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have had and am getting for the forte as well. Airbags are all good. Read the description. Factory leather is crap. Real thin compared.

Katskin

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
littlejake. oh! is your name is jake?
same to me!
hehe ;p

its your leather seat aftermarket or factory?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Funny that I'm reading this, I am trying to do the same thing and Kia, the one by my house has a special for 995 installed. What do you guys think? Is it a good deal?

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
I have been very pleased with the black sport cloth interior on my SX Koup. Hides coffee stains, relatively easy to vacuum, doesn't burn the back of my legs in the Texas summer.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Funny that I'm reading this, I am trying to do the same thing and Kia, the one by my house has a special for 995 installed. What do you guys think? Is it a good deal?
KIA will install the seats for $995? That's almost the going rate; its a $1000 option if you get it when you first get the car. But that also includes heated windshield and mirrors, although you probably don't mind not having those things in FL.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts