1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
just so you can see them on one of our cars, i just put mine on new years eve. here's a pic. theyre pretty bright for their size. theyre the ones right next to the fog light.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
just so you can see them on one of our cars, i just put mine on new years eve. here's a pic. theyre pretty bright for their size. theyre the ones right next to the fog light.

Where did u get the other ones (the ones by the grill)? any specs on size, no. LEDs, price?

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How hard to install?

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
ok, the strips on the grill are from oznium.com. here's a link. theyre the 4.7" white strips

Flexible LED Strips

they are leds as far as i know lol the price for the 4.7" is pretty cheap. 6.99+sh for 2 strips. the oznium strips are the brightest ive found so far.

the ones by the fogs are ok. i've already ordered another 4.7" strip from oznium to replace them because the ones i have on now have a plastic back that is making it extremely hard to mount with the 3m thats provided. IMO, i wouldnt get them because the $26 or whatever theyre asking isnt worth it. just go with the oznium.com ones that i provided in the link if you want to do this. the instal was real easy tho

·
Registered
228 Posts
Aiden--I like what you did around the fogs and the grill. It's different than the common headlight gap stuffed LEDS that look absolutely nothing like the Audi setup.

Near my home these strips are very common on cars now. Even mini-vans! I laughed so hard when I saw a Chrysler Town and Country with these around the headlights!

I am going with Mercedes E62 angled DRLS to stand out from the ebay strip crowd. As always, I am willing to pay to be different.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
that's cool.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts